Thursday, December 10, 2015

CTMH Paper Pack Focus - Kaleidoscope



This month our paper focus is featuring Kaleidoscope. A beautiful spring-like paper that just makes you go ahhh! If you're coming from Tonya's Blog you're on the right track. I chose a layout in Studio J that I could show off all the pretty paper. The original design called for photos on the left and right sides. I changed the photo spots to journaling spots and just removed the journaling. Then, I put the different paper in there. The buttons were already in the design and I decided purple was the color they needed to be. I changed the photos to black and white so Abigail's pink dress didn't take away from the paper. I added a bit of journaling, some borders and stitching to finish it all off.


I hope you feel inspired by my creation and will go to Studio J and log in or create an account if you don't already have one and try your hand at it. I hope you'll let me see your design and if you need any help, I'm here for you.
Now, keep on hopping in the hop and go to Katy's Blog to see her artwork!

6 comments:

Katy said...

How ADORABLE!!! That baby is just precious and the layout you chose is just as cute!

Salnclts said...

I love the layout design and what an adorable baby!

Melissa Robinson said...

PRECIOUS - that's the best word to describe the layout and the photos. The paper is so perfect for this beautiful baby girl. LOVE!

JustMaxine55 said...

Beautiful!

Marianne said...

Awe, thanks everyone! Beautiful grandchildren are so much fun to scrapbook!

Tonya W said...

So adorable --- and I love the zigzag border on the photo! The B&W are perfect!!!!