Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rockin' Ink Stars Blog Hop - "Spring has Sprung"

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!  Eight members of the Rockin' Ink Stars Team are showcasing artwork through this Blog Hop. This round of "Hops" is Spring-themed. I hope you enjoy what we've created! The Hop is a circle, so please keep moving through the links provided through the posts, and check out the fun artwork we have created to share with you!  If you are coming from Michelle Brooks' Blog, you are on the right track.

Here's my spring card in a basket of spring flowers.


And, this is the card in all it's glory. I love the Skylark Paper Packet. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite paper in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. I stamped the "spring" with a really cute stamp set called Glamour Lowercase


Here's a close up of the Sparkles flourishes. I hope you're enjoying your Easter Sunday and remembering what Easter truly means. Now, to see more pretties, just continue on to Terrie Dodd's blog. And, if you like what you see, leave some happy comments!

8 comments:

Terrie Dodd said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I have that paper and will be "lifting" your design...so pretty!

Jennifer Kramer said...

Love your card!! And I have to say... Im sure you took these pics in your yard, I want to come visit... haha! TFS!!

Marianne said...

Thanks, ladies! Jennifer, come on over! Be glad to have you!

Joy said...

lovely! You really did need to wait until morning for your photo. :)

Melissa Robinson said...

VERY nice, Marianne! I love what you did with this card! (And your "real" flowers are beautiful. LOL)

Melissa Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexandria said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the bird and the bling! Job well done :) TFS!

Molly said...

Love these shots. Great work. Love the card and what a what fun way to share it.