Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus

If you've come from Judy Faye's Blog, you're on the right track!
Our paper packet this month is Ariana. I created my layout in Studio J since I didn't have the paper pack on hand. I would have never thought about using it with Key West photos until I now. I absolutely love how the colors in the pictures work with the paper. What do you think? Leave your comment below!




Now, hop on over to Melissa's Blog to see what she's created!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Thought I'd let you know I discovered something new I could do in Studio J while creating this layout! I used one of the pre-designed patterns for this layout. The 3 pictures were lined up straight across the top right side. I tweaked the last picture by changing the size & tilting it a bit. I just love Studio J!!!

Joy said...

Very nice, Marianne! Yummy layout. :)

Judy Faye Garner said...

Must agree with Joy, this layout is making me hungry. LOL.

Tonya W said...

Yes this paper looks great with those photos!!! Studio J is fabulous -- I think I learn something new every time I use it!

Melissa Robinson said...

I totally love what you did with this and the paper packet does look fabulous with the photos! Who would have thought it would be perfect for Key West? And the layout you choose...perfecto.