Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Look what we created with the Stamp of the Month

The April Stamp of the Month is called You Are...! Here are some cards & things some of my friends & I made with it. Contact me if you'd like your own set!

My friend & upline, Melissa Robinson created a couple of different pieces with the Stamp of the Month. The first one is a treat bag.



And, Melissa's next contribution is this cute card.


Fellow Close To My Heart consultant, Peggy Lawrence says, "I used the "Dotty for You" paper and made 2" boxes out of the B & T from the paper packet.  I attached the nine boxes with brads to make a shadow box effect.  It is two sided.  On one side are pictures of my husband and I and when you turn it around it has pictures of my Papillion, Missy and her boyfriend Rider and pictures of three of their five puppies they had together a few years ago."


Cherri Hardcastle created a couple of cards to show this stamp set's versatility.



Judy Faye Garner shared 2 cards.



And, here's what I created! 



I hope you've been inspired to get your own stamp set and create beautiful artwork!

No comments: